Learn about the building blocks of an app package and look inside the iOS App bundle vs. the Windows App package. Discover the App manifest and capabilities, process isolation and more.
- [00:40] - Windows Store app acquisition
- [10:22] - App lifecycle and states
- [29:00] - Application activations
- [32:03] - Background tasks
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to the Windows Store Platform and the Tools
- Mod 02: C# for Objective-C developers
- Mod 03: Async programming and Networking Introduction
- Mod 04: Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
- Mod 05: App Model and Storage
- Mod 06: Contracts
- Mod 07: Notifications
- Mod 08: Submitting to the Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.