Most apps have rich content that users want to find and act upon, share, save or enhance in other apps, print, send to devices to name a few wants. This session goes over how this is possible with contracts.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to the Windows Store Platform and the Tools
- Mod 02: C# for Objective-C developers
- Mod 03: Async programming and Networking Introduction
- Mod 04: Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
- Mod 05: App Model and Storage
- Mod 06: Contracts
- Mod 07: Notifications
- Mod 08: Submitting to the Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.