Most apps have rich content that users want to find and act upon, share, save or enhance in other apps, print, send to devices to name a few wants. This session goes over how this is possible with contracts.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to the Windows Store Platform and the Tools
- Mod 02: C# for Objective-C developers
- Mod 03: Async programming and Networking Introduction
- Mod 04: Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
- Mod 05: App Model and Storage
- Mod 06: Contracts
- Mod 07: Notifications
- Mod 08: Submitting to the Store
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.