Leben Things! In case you don't speak Elvish, that roughly translates to "Five Things". This week I sit down with Noelle LaCharite from the Microsoft Cognitive Services team to learn how machines can translate language, perform search on unstructured data, converse like humans and more. Even better, you can use this stuff in your applications right away; no degree in multi-dimensional calculus required. This is five ways that you can infuse AI into your applications today.
- Noelle on Twitter
- Build a bot with QnA Maker
- Use AI to search your unstructured data
- Translate speech to text – even with a lot of background noise
- Add a search engine for just your data
- Use computer vision to process images of text
- Get more Five Things!