In the last episode of the AI Show we took a look at an amazing new service: the Azure Anomaly Detector. While these services are great, sometimes keeping everything local is a must given industry regulations, dealing with network latency, or you just want to have everything in-house. In this episode Qun Ying returns to describe how to bring this amazing service on premises using containers.
- Join Anomaly Detector Containers preview through https://aka.ms/adContainer.
- Check out the overview of the API service on https://aka.ms/AnomalyDetector.
- Create your first Anomaly Detector resource on Azure: https://aka.ms/adNew.
- Find the Azure Notebook demo on https://aka.ms/adNotebook (remember to uncheck "Public" when you clone your instances).
- Join "Anomaly Detector Advisors" public community to connect with the product team and other members in the community through https://aka.ms/adAdvisorsJoin.