Are you curious how data scientists and researchers train agents that make decisions? Learn how to use reinforcement learning to optimize decision making using Azure Machine Learning. We show you how to get started.
- [00:36] - What is reinforcement learning?
- [01:37] – How do reinforcement learning algorithms work?
- [04:10] – Reinforcement Learning on Azure – Notebook sample
- [05:17] – Reinforcement Learning Estimator
- [07:21] – Sample training Python script
- [09:06] – Training Result
- [10:15] – What kind of problems can you solve with reinforcement learning?
The AI Show's Favorite links:
- Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show
- Create a Free account (Azure)
- Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
- Get Started with Machine Learning