Stuff happens!!! In this episode of the AI Show we look at a simple way to detect anomalies that can occur in your data. Knowing when something goes off the rails is incredibly important and now easily done with a simple API call! I was certainly impressed with the AI powered Azure Anomaly Detector and hope it inspires you too. To learn more see:
- Check out the overview of the API service on https://aka.ms/AnomalyDetector.
- Create your first Anomaly Detector resource on Azure: https://aka.ms/adNew.
- Find the Azure Notebook demo on https://aka.ms/adNotebook (remember to uncheck "Public" when you clone your instances).
- Check out our next episode "Bring Anomaly Detector on-premise with containers support" for containers support. Join Anomaly Detector Containers preview through https://aka.ms/adContainer.
- Join "Anomaly Detector Advisors" public community to connect with the product team and other members in the community through https://aka.ms/adAdvisorsJoin.
Re-Visit Your Favorite Part of the Video:
- [00:42] An overview of Anomaly Detector service.
- [00:70] What are the use cases of Anomaly Detector?
- [02:30] What are the technical challenges of detecting anomalies from time series data?
- [04:00] How does Anomaly Detector address the challenges?
- [06:57] Demo of a Jupyter Notebook of Anomaly Detector.