In this video, you'll learn how you can use Azure Event Grid and Azure Machine Learning to trigger and consume machine learnings events. We talk about why eventing is important and how you can enable scenarios such as run failure alerts and retraining models.
- [00:50] What is Event Grid?
- [01:32] Why is this useful?
- [02:32] Demo - How to set up an event subscription
- [03:40] Demo - How to filter events
- [05:30] Demo - Logic app example
- MLOps: Model management, deployment, and monitoring with Azure Machine Learning
- Consume Azure Machine Learning events
The AI Show's Favorite links:
- Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show
- Create a Free account (Azure)
- Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
- Get Started with Machine Learning