Designer utilizes machine learning to provide users with redesigned slides to maximize their engagement and visual appeal. Up to 4.1 million Designer slides are created daily and the Designer team is adding new types of content continuously.
- [02:39] Demo of how PowerPoint suggests design ideas to users to help them build memorable slides effortlessly.
- [03:28] A behind-the-scenes look at how PowerPoint was built to make intelligent design recommendation
- [04:47] AI focused on intelligently cropping images in photos and centering the objects, positioning the images, and even using multi-label classifiers to determine the best treatment.
- [06:00] How PowerPoint is solving for Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- [07:32] Providing recommendations when image choices don't meet the users' needs.
- [09:30] How Azure Machine Learning helps the dev team scale and increase throughput for data scientists.
[11:10] How distributed GPUs helps the team work more quickly and run multiple models at once.
- About Azure Machine Learning
- Get started with a free trial of Azure Machine Learning service
- Extending the power of Azure AI to M365 users
- Make the most of your M365 Subscription
- How AML enables PowerPoint Designer
- How AML powers suggested replies in Outlook
Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show