Building forecasts is an integral part of any business, whether it's revenue, inventory, sales, or customer demand. Building machine learning models is time-consuming and complex with many factors to consider, such as iterating through algorithms, tuning your hyperparameters and feature engineering. These choices multiply with time series data, with additional considerations of trends, seasonality, holidays and effectively splitting training data. Forecasting within automated machine learning (ML) takes these factors into consideration and includes capabilities that improve the accuracy and performance of our recommended models. This session will highlight the forecasting features of Automated ML and how to leverage them.
- [00:35] – What is time-series forecasting?
- [01:30] – Simplify ML with Automated ML
- [02:30] – DriveTime customer scenario
- [04:15] – Features & Functionality
- [05:20] – Demo
The AI Show's Favorite links:
- Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show
- Create a Free account (Azure)
- Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
- Get Started with Machine Learning