This is Part 3 of a four-part series that breaks up a talk that I gave at the Toronto AI Meetup. Part 1 and Part 2 introduce basic machine learning concepts as well as specific models using TensorFlow respectively. In this video we go more in depth into an example of a common data science process, how convolutions work in convolutional neural networks, and finally how this can be done in the cloud using Azure Machine Learning.
- [00:15] Data science process
- [03:25] Convolutions
- [05:52] Convolutional neural networks
- [07:20] Intro to machine learning on the cloud
Hope you enjoy Part 3! As always feel free to send any feedback or add any comments below if you have any questions.
The AI Show's Favorite links:
- Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show
- Create a Free account (Azure)
- Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
- Get Started with Machine Learning