Quick – what category of software do you think of when I say “stodgy” or “monolithic”? What could be more stodgy and monolithic than ERP? And yet I was pleasantly surprised, nay even amazed to meet Paul Knopf the chief architect from QAD one of the world’s leading ERP vendors at the Spark conference where the discussion was very much about web 2.0 and software as a service. Needless to say after a very interesting discussion during a break in the proceedings I thought to myself that this was a guy who needed to come on ARCast.
If you liked this episode check out these...
- ARCast - ERP in a Web 2.0 World with Paul Knopf (Part 2)
- ARCast - Web 2.0 Trends with Dion Hinchcliffe
- ARCast - SOA and Web 2.0 with David Linthicum
- ARCast - Web 2.0 and the Edge with Mike Platt (Part 1)
- ARCast - Web 2.0 and the Edge with Mike Platt (Part 2)