Download this episode
Kerberos...what a name for a protocol eh? Well according to Wikipedia “The protocol was named after the Greek mythological character Kerberos (or Cerberus), known in Greek Mythology as being the monstrous three-headed guard dog of Hades.” Well whatever you think of the name we are stuck with it now so might as well learn how to use it to secure web services. And you are in luck once again as the gang from patterns & practices along with some help from the WSE team and RDA have another fascinating discussion about how, why and when you should use Kerberos tokens to secure web services.
- patterns & practices
- Web Services Security
- Web Services Security QuickStarts
- Web Services Security Community Workspace
- Slides from this webcast
If you liked this episode check out these...
- ARCast - Securing Web Services with Kerberos Tokens in WSE 3.0 (Part 1)
- ARCast - Securing Web Services with X.509 Certificates in WSE 3.0 (Part 1)
- ARCast - Securing Web Services with X.509 Certificates in WSE 3.0 (Part 2)
- ARCast - Web Services Security Patterns Post Game Show
- ARCast - Web Services Security Patterns (Part 1)
- ARCast - Web Services Security Patterns (Part 2)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.