Ryen Macababbad joins David Blank-Edelman to discuss secure application development on Azure and how the Well-Architected Framework and the Azure Well-Architected Review can help.
- Well-Architected Security pillar documentation
- Azure Well-Architected Review
- Security pillar in Advisor Score
- Advisor Score Documentation
[01:15] Get started with secure app development
[03:01] Well-Architected Security overview
[03:49] Relevant guidance to deploy workloads
[05:13] Azure Well-Architected Review- save the assessment with your credentials
[06:46] Azure Well-Architected Review demo
📺 Related Episodes to watch next:
- Improve app security with Application Security Groups
- Better app token security through application roles
- DevSecOps: bringing security into your DevOps practice on Azure
- Exploring the tools for DevSecOps in a CI/CD Pipeline on Azure
🔴 Watch more episodes in the Well-Architected Series!