Sergio Mion and Niels Buit join David Blank-Edelman for a deep-dive discussion on how you can improve the reliability of your workloads on Azure. (Part 1 of 2)
[01:12] Reliability review of example architecture- exploring business requirements
[02:52] Defining objectives and identifying targets
[08:33] 'Design for failure' philosophy
[12:37] Failure mode analysis
[21:27] Azure platform composite SLA calculation
📌 Watch next episode!
- Well-Architected Framework documentation
- Well-Architected Framework online course
- Azure Well-Architected Review
- Well-Architected Framework Reliability Documentation
- Well-Architected Framework Reliability online course
- Observability online course
🔴 Watch more episodes in the Well-Architected Series!