Saket Gupta and Matt Wright join David Blank-Edelman to take a deeper look into the details behind the Azure Advisor Score and how to properly use it to improve your workloads.
[03:06] What is Azure Advisor score?
[04:54] Azure Advisor Score demo
[06:20] Understanding your score and how to balance tradeoffs
[08:06] How to improve your Azure Advisor Score
[12:08] How often does Azure Advisor Score and the recommendations refresh?
[14:09] Azure Advisor API and Azure Resource Graph
📌 Related episodes:
- Architect successful workloads on Azure | Introduction Ep. 1
- Ask the right questions about your Azure workloads | Introduction Ep. 2
- Essential advice for improving your Azure workloads (Part 1) | Introduction Ep. 3
- Azure Advisor Documentation
- Azure Advisor Blog Post
- Azure Advisor Score Documentation
- Azure Advisor Score Blog Post
- Azure Advisor Score Data Science Blog Post
🔴 Watch more episodes in the Well-Architected Series!