David Steele joins David Blank-Edelman to discuss how you can start improving the reliability of your Azure workloads.
[00:58] What does reliability mean?
[02:30] Levers you can pull to improve platform & application availability
[02:58] Platform reliability vs. application reliability
[03:58] Putting the right building blocks in place
[09:27] Resources to help improve reliability: Azure Well-Architected Framework
[11:08] Azure architecture diagram scenario walk through
📌 Related episodes to watch next!
- Well-Architected Framework Documentation
- Azure Well-Architected Review
- Well-Architected Framework Reliability Pillar Documentation
- Well-Architected Framework Reliability Pillar Online Course
- Azure Architecture Center
- Advancing Reliability Blog Series
🔴 Watch more episodes in the Well-Architected Series!