Azure API Management 101 with Josh Twist
Scott talks to Josh Twist and gets an overview of the new Azure API Management Service. If you've got a Web Service, why would you want API Management? What does it add to public facing web services?
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding a few reasons to create and distribute an API
- Learning about how to discover, use, and manage an API
- Understanding the API proxy is used to help collect useful data.
- Viewing the publisher portal.
- Adding and configuring an API in Azure.
- Trying out the API.
Useful topics and links: