Download this episode
Scott learns how to service video from Azure dynamically to any mobile device! Mingfei Yan from the Media Services team has the hookup.
Areas covered in this video:
- Access Azure Media Services programmatically
- Import the Azure Media Services .NET SDK using NuGet
- Create and run an Azure Media Services console application
- Show the resulting video example on different devices
Useful topics and links:
- Tutorial - Get started with Media Services
- Steaming video health monitor
- DASH player
- Azure Media Services Tutorials and Resources
- Azure Media Services .NET SDK
- Azure Media Services REST API Reference
- Developer tools for Azure Media Services
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.