Ben Ridgway schools Scott about Azure Security 101. What are the best practices when designing for a cloud platform? What is Azure's responsibility and what is mine?
Areas covered in this video:
- Application architecture helps define the security measures offered and needed
- The scope of security is different based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Hybrid deployments adds different vectors to security
- Understand the division between your security responsibility and the platform capability
- Security key thoughts that you should follow
Useful topics and links:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.