Azure Security 101 - Whose responsibility is that?
Ben Ridgway schools Scott about Azure Security 101. What are the best practices when designing for a cloud platform? What is Azure's responsibility and what is mine?
Areas covered in this video:
- Application architecture helps define the security measures offered and needed
- The scope of security is different based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Hybrid deployments adds different vectors to security
- Understand the division between your security responsibility and the platform capability
- Security key thoughts that you should follow
Useful topics and links: