Scott sits down with Gautam Thapar from the Azure Application Platform team and explores Azure Templates as a way to expand on the concept of File New. Azure Templates allow you to create large groups of resources with descriptive JSON files and a single gesture.
Areas covered in this video:
- Use Azure Templates to provision and deploy Azure resources in seconds
- An Azure Template is a description of an Azure application's resources
- Notifications show details that occur when you use an Azure Template
- The Website + SQL Azure Template
- How Azure Templates are described using JSON
Useful topics and links:
- The Azure Preview Portal – Tour and learn more about the Azure portal. View the details for each Azure Template in the Gallery.
- Overviews of Azure Services – Learn about the different Azure services.
- Resource Manager and Preview Portal with Gautam Thapar and Nathan Totten
- Azure Resource Group Model: Modern Management for Modern Cloud
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.