Download this episode
Scott talks to Pranav Rastogi in this continuation of the WebJobs series. Here we learn how to scale our web jobs out to multiple instances.
Areas covered in this video:
- How to scale out a deployed web job
- Review the ReadFromQueue web job
- Write messages into the queue using a producer
- Scale the related web site using the dashboard
- Customize web job behavior
Useful topics and links:
- Use WebJobs to run background tasks in Microsoft Azure Web Sites
- Getting Started with the Azure WebJobs SDK
- Introducing Azure WebJobs by Scott Hanselman
- WebJobsVs on Visual Studio Gallery
- Azure WebJobs 101 - Basic WebJobs with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 102 - Scheduled WebJobs and the WebJobs Dashboard with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 103 - Programming WebJobs in .NET with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 104 - Hosting and testing WebJobs in .NET with the WebJobs SDK with Pranav Rastogi
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.