Download this episode
Did you know that Azure WebJobs has a management dashboard? Pranav clues us into this powerful tool in your WebJobs arsenal.
Areas covered in this video:
- WebJobs dashboard (preview)
- Different type of WebJobs that you can create
- Uploading, accessing, and running WebJobs
- Viewing WebJob details
- Understanding a specific WebJob
- Replaying and testing a WebJob
- Kudu – Process explorer
Useful topics and links:
- Using the WebJobs feature of Windows Azure Web Sites
- Getting Started with the Azure WebJobs SDK
- Introducing Azure WebJobs by Scott Hanselman
- Azure WebJobs 101 - Basic WebJobs with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 102 - Scheduled WebJobs and the WebJobs Dashboard with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 103 - Programming WebJobs in .NET with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 104 - Hosting and testing WebJobs in .NET with the WebJobs SDK with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 105 - Scaling out Web Jobs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.