Download this episode
What other languages can be used to make an Azure WebJob? Can I deploy from the command line? Pranav Rastogi gets advanced and we deploy from DOS (not really).
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding cross platform command-line support to manage WebJobs
- Viewing WebJobs for a site using the command-line
- Viewing the JSON output that the API returns from the command-line
- Uploading a new WebJob from the command-line
- Reviewing how you can control WebJobs
Useful topics and links:
- Using the WebJobs feature of Windows Azure Web Sites
- Getting Started with the Azure WebJobs SDK
- Introducing Azure WebJobs by Scott Hanselman
- Azure WebJobs 101 - Basic WebJobs with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 102 - Scheduled WebJobs and the WebJobs Dashboard with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 103 - Programming WebJobs in .NET with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 104 - Hosting and testing WebJobs in .NET with the WebJobs SDK with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 105 - Scaling out Web Jobs
- Azure WebJobs 106 - The WebJobs Dashboard as a Site Extension
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.