Download this episode
Azure Websites gets even more useful with automatic and easy backup/restore, now baked into the platform. Eduardo Laureano schools Scott on this new feature.
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding what a backup can include
- Understanding how to setup an automated backup rather than a manual backup
- Viewing the backup contents
- Creating a new site and restoring the backup to the new site
Useful topics and links:
- Azure WebSites - Traffic Manager and Global Load Balancing
- Azure WebSites - Deployment Slots for Staging Sites
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.