Scott learns from Sunitha Muthukrishna the best practices to keep in mind when creating Azure Websites. How should my site architecture change when I move to the cloud?
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding that outages can happen and you can mitigate risks
- Key principles to following when designing for the Cloud
- Considering the end-user experience when something fails
- Architecture Best Practices
Useful topics and links:
- Azure WebSites - Deployment Slots for Staging Sites
- Azure WebSites - Automatic and Easy Backup
- Azure WebSites - Traffic Manager and Global Load Balancing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.