Scott learns from Sunitha Muthukrishna the best practices to keep in mind when creating Azure Websites. How should my site architecture change when I move to the cloud?
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding that outages can happen and you can mitigate risks
- Key principles to following when designing for the Cloud
- Considering the end-user experience when something fails
- Architecture Best Practices
Useful topics and links:
- Azure WebSites - Deployment Slots for Staging Sites
- Azure WebSites - Automatic and Easy Backup
- Azure WebSites - Traffic Manager and Global Load Balancing
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.