Data integration is complex and has many moving parts that spans across hybrid data environments. Typically, data integration projects have dependencies upstream and downstream making dependencies an important aspect to consider in any job scheduling.
Gaurav Malhotra joins Scott Hanselman to show how you can create dependent pipelines in Azure Data Factory by creating dependencies between tumbling window triggers in your pipelines. Using these dependencies assures you that the trigger is only executed after the successful execution of the dependent trigger in your data factory.
- Create a tumbling window trigger dependency docs
- Azure Data Factory overview
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- (blog post mentioned at [07:16] not published yet)
- Create a free account (Azure)