Gaurav Malhotra joins Scott Hanselman to discuss Event-driven architecture (EDA), which is a common data integration pattern that involves production, detection, consumption, and reaction to events. Learn how you can do event-based data integration using Azure Data Factory.
[01:53] Demo Start
For more information:
- Event trigger-based data integration with Azure Data Factory (blog post)
- Create a trigger that runs a pipeline in response to an event (docs)
- Azure Data Factory product info
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- Create a free account (Azure)