Cloud Developer Advocates Jessica Deen and Erik St. Martin show you how to get started with DevOps using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for Go developers. Learn how to use the code you already have on GitHub, connect it to VSTS, and then build CI/CD pipelines to deploy your Go apps to Kubernetes on Azure. You'll also learn how you can get started with DevOps Projects on Azure, which will take care of all the scaffolding for you, including your VSTS account if you don't have one.
P.S., Did you know that VSTS is free for individuals and for small teams up to five?
For more information:
- Go on Azure
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Croc Hunter - The game! GitHub repo
- Azure for Go developers - Tutorials, API Reference
- Create a free account (Azure)
Go on Azure series:
- Part 1—Build Go apps with Visual Studio Code
- Part 2—CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes with VSTS (this episode)
- Part 3—Go on Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Part 4—Cloud-native Go apps
- Part 5—Build apps with the Azure SDK for Go
- Part 6—Events and messaging
- Part 7—Build a Go app with Buffalo and deploy to Azure