Jimmy Campbell is back to show Scott Hanselman how to use App Configuration for feature management. Traditionally, shipping a new application feature requires a complete redeployment of the application itself, and testing a feature often requires multiple deployments of the application. Now you can use feature flags in App Configuration to grant early access to new app functionality in production.
- App Configuration
- Quickstart: Add feature flags to an ASP.NET Core app
- Getting started with Azure App Configuration
- microsoft / FeatureManagement-Dotnet on GitHub
- Feature management overview
- Create a free account (Azure)