Jie Feng joins Scott Hanselman to show how to share SQL tables and views using Azure Data Share. Azure Data Share now supports snapshot-based sharing for SQL-based sources, including Azure SQL Database and SQL Data Warehouse. Data Providers can use Azure Data Share to share tables and views with their customers and partners in a governed, secure and simple way. Data Consumers have full flexibility into where data is received - with the ability to receive SQL-based data into an Azure SQL Database, SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake Store Gen2 or Azure Blob Storage.
[0:01:00] - Demo
- Azure Data Share documentation
- Tutorial: Share data using Azure Data Share
- Tutorial: Accept and receive data using Azure Data Share
- Azure Data Share overview
- Create a free account (Azure)