Vicky Harp joins Scott Hanselman to show how Azure Data Studio combined the simple and robust SQL query editing experience of tools like SSMS with the flexibility and collaboration of Jupyter Notebooks. The November 2019 release of Azure Data Studio included SQL Server 2019 Guide as a Jupyter Book, which provides a richer troubleshooting experience.
[0:04:00] - Demo
- Announcing Jupyter Book support blog post
- Download and install Azure Data Studio
- microsoft/azuredatastudio GitHub repo
- Latest news on the SQL Server Blog
- Create a free account (Azure)