Sydney Smith joins Scott Hanselman to show the rich editing experience provided by the PowerShell extension in Azure Data Studio by creating a SQL Server in a Linux Docker container with external storage—all using PowerShell Core in Azure Data Studio.
To get started with the notebook used in the episode check out: PowerShell/vscode-powershell
[00:01:36] Demo - Getting started - installing modules
[00:04:45] Demo - Creating a new editor file
- PowerShell Editor Support for Azure Data Studio
- The PowerShell Extension is now in the Azure Data Studio Marketplace
- What is Azure Data Studio?
- Create a SQL Server on Linux Container with 5 Lines of Code
- Build Docker Containers with External Storage on Your Desktop
- Create a free account (Azure)