Mackenzie Olson and Sudhanva Huruli join Donovan Brown to cover the core concepts of the Open Application Model (OAM). OAM is a platform-agnostic open source specification that defines cloud native applications built and maintained by some of the largest teams at Microsoft and Alibaba Cloud. OAM is designed to facilitate how distributed applications can be composed and then successfully handed off to those responsible for operating them.
- Open Application Model site
- The Open Application Model specification
- Open Application Model Gitter (oam-dev)
- Intro to Rudr: A Kubernetes Implementation of the Open Application Model
- Create a free account (Azure)