.NET Backend on Azure Mobile Services with Donna Malayeri
Donna Malayeri shows Scott how to build an Azure Mobile Service with .NET backend, and talks about the Visual Studio integration and debugging capabilities.
Areas covered in this video:
- Creating a Mobile Service
- Using the Quick Start
- Understanding the API
- Understanding the functionality available through Azure
- Running locally
- Publishing and debugging in Azure
Useful topics and links:
- Microsoft Azure Mobile Services - Documentation
- Get started with Mobile Services
- Add Mobile Services to an existing app
- How to use the iOS client library for Mobile Services
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.