Azure Data Factory enables you to do hybrid data movement from 70 plus data stores in a serverless fashion. Gaurav Malhotra and Scott Hanselman discuss how you can now parameterize your connections to data stores and pass dynamic values at run time in Azure Data Factory. For example, you may need to connect to ten different databases in your Azure SQL Server and the only difference between those ten databases is the database name.
- Parameterize linked services in Azure Data Factory (docs)
- Parameterize connections to your data stores in Azure Data Factory (blog post)
- Azure Data Factory overview
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- Create a free account (Azure)