Carlton Gibson, Django Software Fellow and Django maintainer, is again talking to Nina Zakharenko about using Python and Django. In this episode, Carlton will show how you can use Azure Pipelines (part of Azure DevOps) to enable Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of Python/Django apps to Azure Web Apps (or anywhere else!).
PS Did you know that Azure DevOps is free for individuals and small teams up to five, and it includes unlimited, private Git repos?
[00:50] Demo Start
- Azure Pipelines for Python
- Python on Azure
- 4 new Python/Django video tutorials for productive cloud development (blog post)
- carltongibson/rest-framework-tutorial (GitHub repo)
- Create a free account (Azure)
Python on Azure series:
- Python on Azure: Part 1, Building Django apps with Visual Studio Code
- Python on Azure: Part 2, Deploying Django services to Azure Web Apps
- Python on Azure: Part 3, CI/CD with Azure Pipelines
- Python on Azure: Part 4, Running serverless Django apps with Functions