Scott hears from John Walton all about the full time security testers that attack Azure and find (and plug!) security holes, keeping our sites safe.
Areas covered in this video:
- Methods of improving Azure security
- How Azure security operates
- Understanding emerging threats
- Red team and blue team roles
- Model real-world attacks, identify gaps, and demonstrate impact
- Detect and respond, enhance awareness, and measure readiness and impact
Useful topics and links:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.