Red vs. Blue - Internal security penetration testing of Microsoft Azure
Scott hears from John Walton all about the full time security testers that attack Azure and find (and plug!) security holes, keeping our sites safe.
Areas covered in this video:
- Methods of improving Azure security
- How Azure security operates
- Understanding emerging threats
- Red team and blue team roles
- Model real-world attacks, identify gaps, and demonstrate impact
- Detect and respond, enhance awareness, and measure readiness and impact
Useful topics and links:
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.