Scott hears from John Walton all about the full time security testers that attack Azure and find (and plug!) security holes, keeping our sites safe.
Areas covered in this video:
- Methods of improving Azure security
- How Azure security operates
- Understanding emerging threats
- Red team and blue team roles
- Model real-world attacks, identify gaps, and demonstrate impact
- Detect and respond, enhance awareness, and measure readiness and impact
Useful topics and links:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.