Data integration is complex with many moving parts. It helps organizations to combine data and complex business processes in hybrid data environments. Failures are very common in data integration workflows. This can happen due to data not arriving on time, functional code issues in your pipelines, infrastructure issues, etc.
A common requirement is the ability to rerun failed activities within data integration workflows. In addition, sometimes you need to rerun activities to re-process data due to an error upstream in data processing. Azure Data Factory now enables you to rerun the entire pipeline or choose to rerun downstream from a particular activity inside a pipeline.
[02:05] Demo Start
- Rerun activities inside your Azure Data Factory pipelines (blog post)
- Visually monitor Azure data factories - Rerun activities inside a pipeline (docs)
- Azure Data Factory (overview)
- Azure Data Factory (pricing details)
- Create a free account (Azure)
Never miss an episode Follow @AzureFriday