Azure Functions is a serverless compute service that enables you to run code on-demand without having to explicitly provision or manage infrastructure. Using Azure Functions, you can run a script or piece of code in response to a variety of events. Azure Data Factory (ADF) is a managed data integration service in Azure that enables you to iteratively build, orchestrate, and monitor your Extract Transform Load (ETL) workflows. Azure Functions is now integrated with ADF, enabling you to run an Azure function as a step in your data factory pipelines.
[01:30] Demo Start
- Azure Function activity in Azure Data Factory (docs)
- Azure Functions now supported as a step in Azure Data Factory pipelines (blog post)
- Azure Data Factory (docs)
- Azure Data Factory (overview)
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- Create a free account (Azure)