In this Azure Friday video, Scott Hanselman is joined by Scott Guthrie, EVP of Cloud and Enterprise. Scott Guthrie explains how VMs can take existing workloads you have inside your company and move them to the Cloud using "lift and shift."
Areas covered in this episode:
- Virtual Machines on Azure
- Create a Custom Virtual Machine
- Virtual Network
- Load Balancing Virtual Machines
- Availability Sets
- Upload a VHD
- Create your first Windows virtual machine
- How to capture an image of a virtual machine running Windows Server
- Connect virtual machines in a cloud service
- Traffic Manager
- Getting Started with VHDs - What's Really Happening
- Storage and Disk Basics with Azure Virtual Machines
- Adding a new virtual machine to a Web Farm by making reusable images
- Configuring Virtual Machine endpoints and load balancing a Linux VM Web Farm
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.