Scott talks to Eduard Koller about the Microsoft Open Tech "VMDepot," a collection of hundreds of open virtual machine images you can install in Azure today!
Areas covered in this video:
- The VMDepot portal – A community-driven VM image catalog. Images contain the OS, applications, and development stack. Deployment to Azure is easy.
- How to modify the command line to create the VM in Azure.
- Viewing the Azure VM commands (azure vm –help).
- VMDepot - A community-driven VM image catalog.
- The Azure Preview Portal – Tour and learn more about the Azure portal.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.