Scott talks to Eduard Koller about the Microsoft Open Tech "VMDepot," a collection of hundreds of open virtual machine images you can install in Azure today!
Areas covered in this video:
- The VMDepot portal – A community-driven VM image catalog. Images contain the OS, applications, and development stack. Deployment to Azure is easy.
- How to modify the command line to create the VM in Azure.
- Viewing the Azure VM commands (azure vm –help).
- VMDepot - A community-driven VM image catalog.
- The Azure Preview Portal – Tour and learn more about the Azure portal.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.