Irene Huang joins Scott Hanselman to show him Cross-region Load Balancer, which recently became available for Public Preview. Cross-region Load Balancer is a Public layer-4 network load balancer serving as a single point of contact for global traffic. It provides efficient routing by leveraging Microsoft's global backbone network and geo-proximity load balancing algorithm. You can build regional resilient application by setting up a Cross-region Load Balancer in front of regional deployments.
- Cross-region load balancer
- Tutorial: Create a cross-region Azure Load Balancer using the Azure portal
- Azure Load Balancer overview
- Improve application scalability and resiliency by using Azure Load Balancer
- Create a free account (Azure)