As the adoption of Kubernetes grows, secret management tools must integrate well with Kubernetes so that the sensitive data can be protected in the containerized world. On this episode, Yoko Hakuna demonstrates the HashiCorp Vault's Kubernetes auth method for identifying the validity of containers requesting access to the secrets.
- HashiCorp Vault project website
- Get started with Vault
- Kubernetes Auth Method doc
- Vault Agent with Kubernetes guide
- Vault Agent doc
- How does Vault encrypt data?
- Open Source Security Best Practices for Developers, Contributors, and Maintainers (The Open Source Show)
- Create a free account (Azure)
Never miss an episode: Follow @AzureFriday