Joey Aiello joins Donovan Brown to discuss PowerShell Core 6.0, a cross-platform, open-source edition of PowerShell based on .NET Core built for heterogeneous environments and the hybrid cloud. You'll also learn about how the upcoming release of OpenSSH for Windows and Windows Server will enable new ways to remotely manage your environments, as well as how PowerShell Core integrates with OpenSSH.
For more information, see:
- What's New in PowerShell Core 6.0 (docs)
- OpenSSH now available in PowerShell in Cloud Shell (Azure updates)
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration (sample scripts)
- PowerShell Documentation
- PowerShell Remoting Over SSH (docs)
- Create a Free Account (Azure)