Going beyond the basics, Scott hears from Ashwin Palekar about how to lock down an Azure installation with multiple layers of firewalls and many layers of defense.
Areas covered in this video:
- Layers of Firewalls – Defense in depth
- Cloud Access Layer – Input Endpoints, Inbound IP ACLs
- Guest OS Firewall – Inbound/Outbound IP ACLs
- 3rd party Proxy Firewall Appliance – Inbound/Outbound IP ACLs (and more)
Useful topics and links:
- Azure Security Guidance
- Azure Network Security Whitepaper
- How to Setup and Protect an Azure Application with a Barracuda Firewall
- Setting up Virtual Private Networks in Azure (video)
- Virtual Private Networks and Virtual Machines (video)
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.