Vishal and Scott create a new startup with the new Azure Portal
Areas covered in this video:
- Creating a new Team Project after choosing version control, process template, etc.
- Create a web site + SQL and configure it
- Create new database and configure it
- Open the repository in Visual Studio from the new Azure Portal
- Clone the repository using the Git integration in Visual Studio
- Create a new ASP.NET web site
- Set up continuous deployment/integration
- Commit and sync the project to Azure
- Browse the deployed code
Useful topics and links:
- The Azure Preview Portal – Tour and learn more about the Azure portal.