Areas covered in this video:
- Creating a new Team Project after choosing version control, process template, etc.
- Create a web site + SQL and configure it
- Create new database and configure it
- Open the repository in Visual Studio from the new Azure Portal
- Clone the repository using the Git integration in Visual Studio
- Create a new ASP.NET web site
- Set up continuous deployment/integration
- Commit and sync the project to Azure
- Browse the deployed code
Useful topics and links:
- The Azure Preview Portal – Tour and learn more about the Azure portal.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.