Kirill Gavrylyuk returns to Azure Friday to update Scott Hanselman on what's new in Azure Cosmos DB, such as the Cassandra API for applications that are written for Apache Cassandra, updates to the Azure Table storage API, the Apache Spark Connector, the Graph API, partitioned collections, 99.999% (five 9s) SLA, and more.
- Dear Cassandra Developers, welcome to Azure #CosmosDB!
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB Table API
- Apache Spark to Azure #CosmosDB Connector is now generally available
- Azure #CosmosDB Graph API now generally available
- Partition and scale in Azure Cosmos DB