Download this episode
Don't Panic! The 42nd episode is here with a special guest: Bjarne Stroustrup is joining us from cppcon to share more about his historical cppcon keynote this week. His focus is on how we can all write good C++14 code. Before watching the full keynote recording, get a sneak peek in this short interview
- [02:13] What is the keynote about?
- [02:47] How do we write modern C++ code?
- [03:46] Guideline support library and Static analysis
- [04:39] Call to action for the C++ community!
- [05:34] Enhancing productivity by eliminating whole classes of bugs
- [06:01] Extending the C++ core guidelines
- [07:44] What do you expect from these static analysis checkers?
- [10:47] How can I get started?
- [14:47] Other talks about this at cppcon
- Video for CppCon 2015 Keynote: Bjarne Stroustrup "Writing Good C++14"
- C++ Core Guidelines on github
- Guidelines Support Library on github
- isocpp.org announcement of C++ Core Guidelines
- Visual C++ team at cppcon
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.