Cloud Cover Episode 37 - Multiple Websites in a Web Role
In this episode, Steve and Wade:
- Discuss how to maximize your use of Windows Azure by running multiple websites in a Web Role
- Take a look at sharing folders between instances running in Windows Azure
- Review an article that explains—in minutia—how to setup the Windows Azure management pack for System Center Operations Manager
- Explain some tips for using Windows Azure Drives and Full IIS in the local compute emulator
- Highlight Vittorio Bertocci’s post covering the "Small Business Edition" of his Fabrikam Shipping SaaS solution
Cloud Cover has been nominated for a "Niney" award in the "Favorite Channel 9 Show" category. If you're a fan of the show, vote for us!
Sharing Folders in Azure
A Primer on Installing SCOM 2007 R2 and Windows Azure Application Monitoring
Windows Azure Drives with Full IIS in SDK 1.3
Fun with FabrikamShipping SaaS I: Creating a Small Business Edition Instance
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.