Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade:
- Discuss how to maximize your use of Windows Azure by running multiple websites in a Web Role
- Take a look at sharing folders between instances running in Windows Azure
- Review an article that explains—in minutia—how to setup the Windows Azure management pack for System Center Operations Manager
- Explain some tips for using Windows Azure Drives and Full IIS in the local compute emulator
- Highlight Vittorio Bertocci’s post covering the "Small Business Edition" of his Fabrikam Shipping SaaS solution
Cloud Cover has been nominated for a "Niney" award in the "Favorite Channel 9 Show" category. If you're a fan of the show, vote for us!
Sharing Folders in Azure
A Primer on Installing SCOM 2007 R2 and Windows Azure Application Monitoring
Windows Azure Drives with Full IIS in SDK 1.3
Fun with FabrikamShipping SaaS I: Creating a Small Business Edition Instance
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.